Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Welcome

To all my friends, family, fellow birthworkers, mothers and other followers,

I am proud (and excited! And nervous!) to announce the birth of my new business/'calling'...

{Nurtured} by Jen - birth support and childbirth education.

This name encompasses what I believe the role of birth support to be - someone who is there to nurture the mother (and the partner), support her, and fulfil her needs during pregnancy, birth and the postnatal period.

This blog will follow my journey towards becoming a qualified and established birth doula, postnatal doula and childbirth educator.

I will also share my thoughts on many facets of pregnancy, birth and parenting, along with links to other interesting articles and blogs.

Thank you for your support, and I hope you enjoy following my journey.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment